REFASH believes in reducing fashion waste and building a fair fashion community.Online Orders:
- If your item is defective, you may request for a return strictly within 7 calendar days of order fulfilment.
- To be eligible for a return, items must be returned in their original condition – with their original tags attached along with packaging and care card (if any).
- Refunds will be given in the form of REFASH credits from 1st June 2018 onwards.
1. Defective Items
2. Non-Defective Items
- Please email us if you would like to request for a defective return. Any returned items without any prior notice will be disregarded.
- Attach a photo of the defect on the item when requesting for the return.
- Please include your name, name of item and invoice number in the email.
- In the case of defective returns, sellers will have to bear the cost of return.
- REFASH sellers are required to represent their items in their listings in an honest and accurate manner. All relevant information about the item’s authenticity, size, style, colour and condition should be made known in the listing.
- Buyers may request for a non-defective return if the item was wrongly represented in the listing.
- Non-defective return requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- To ensure that both our buyers and sellers have the best experience with REFASH, a buyer’s request for a return if it does not fit or if she does not want the item might not be accepted – as long as the item has been accurately represented by the seller.
- In the case of non-defective returns, buyers will have to bear the cost of return.
- Alternatively, buyers may also drop the return item at our Pomo/City Plaza outlet within 3 days from the date of request. $2 will be deducted from the buyer’s final refunded amount to account for the postage fees.
- Promotions and discounts will not be reimbursed.
*REFASH will closely monitor the return requests made by each buyer and reserve the right to turn down requests.Offline Purchase:
- We do not have a return policy for offline purchases.
- Buyers may request for an exchange if they are unsatisfied with the purchase from REFASH offline stores.
- The item may be exchanged with another item of similar value, should it be exchanged with an item of higher value, the balance would have to be paid for.
- The exchanged item must be returned in its original condition with the REFASH tag attached. Please do bring along the REFASH receipt as proof of purchase, NETS receipt will not be accepted as proof.
- Items bought during sale are strictly non-exchangeable.